Drury Automotive: Service Technician. OPEN
A little about Drury Automotive, we are a small town business that started in 1994 by Dan Drury. After the passing of Dan, his son Daniel Drury took ownership. Drury Automotive is a one-stop-shop. We work on all vehicles; cars, trucks, diesel, semi, trailers etc. We also do aftermarket diesel work. We have a 24/7 service call line and repair vehicles on the go.
We are a growing business and want to continue to grow. We are looking for a well rounded and experienced employee who can work on variety of vehicles. Someone who enjoys working on vehicles & has a good service mentality. Someone who can work at a fast pace and do things right. Drury Automotive is known for it’s service and dependability.
Automotive Technician Job Responsibilities
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
Automotive Technician Job Requirements
- 5+ years of experience or recent technical school graduate
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred but not needed
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive TOP wages based on experience
- Extensive factory product training
Automotive Technician Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Valid Drivers Licence:
- Own Tools
- Capable of lifting 75 pounds
- Diploma/Certificate in: Auto Repair Technician or Diesel Mechanics/Heavy Truck Maint. or Automotive HVAC Essentials or Automotive Transmissions or in a similar field.
- At Least One year experience in Diesel Repairs
- At Least One yea experience in Automotive Repairs
All new employees are put on a 90 day trial period.
Please Call to talk with our secretary Kellie Schmit or Email your resume to email@example.com